We have improved the MATCH MODE in the GameMaster, and now to join in red/blue team you have to click the prim 2 times. Anyway, here it is the videoturorial:
All teams must know how to attach the LFV HUD and join red/blue team.
The next LFV Soccer competition is ready:
International Club Tournament
- First part: Groups league mode (1 match vs each opponent)
- Second part: Cup mode (home/away matches)
- Third part: The Final (only 1 match)
- Free to play
- A prize in lindens: The final prize will be L$10,000
1st position: L$ 6,500
2nd position: L$ 2,500
3rd position: L$1,000
- The inscriptions are opened until 9th December at 3:01 pm SLT
- The calendar will be on 10th December
- The tournament starts on 12th December
- We only will accept to that teams that have +10 players on the web and that played one match as least
- It is no allowed to change the hud during the match. Change is allowed only in very exceptional cases, in case the referee allows it.
- The match must begin at 1.30 SLT. It calls to clubs to be 15-20 minutes before it. In case of inordinate delay (15 min or more – 1.45 SLT) the game will not be played and will end with a score of 5-0 in favor of the team has followed the rules.
- The game has 2 parts of 15 minutes each one.
- The referee shall be independent and impartial teams playing.
- You play 7 vs. 7. You can not play with less than 6 players or more than 7. Never mind that no players on the bench.
- Only the captain / coach speaks during the game. Not allowed to use gestures or comments of other players.
- The use of gestures or insults to any player or referee is punished with a red card and expulsion from the field.
- During the game can not attack the player with the ball with 4 players, only 2 players against one.
- You can not attack the goalkeeper and you must allow him to make his serve/shoot.
- If a team only has 5 or fewer players on the pitch, the match will finish there. It will take into account the score until that moment, adding an additional 5-0, because of the abandoning the offending team.
- The players’ transfer market is always open during the tournament, but last-minute signings are not accepted. Be considered valid, if transfer is made 24 hours before the game. The team must have a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 20 players.
- The use of alters, means the elimination of the player of the tournament.
- Any attempt at deception (use of other HUDs and animations), will cause the elimination of the player of the tournament. Only give one warning.
- To postpone a game, you must notify 48 hours before and agree with the opposing team. Both must agree to change the match date.
- Only one change of goalkeeper during the match. And only stop the game if the goalkeeper falls, will not stop if a player falls.
Any other rules will be followed using the LFV official rules.